Welcome to THG's Week in Review, and we hope you're having an awesome holiday weekend. Below, we takes a look back on the last seven days in celebrity news.
- Tapes containing a Mel Gibson racist tirade against Oksana Grigorieva were reportedly leaked, painting the actor as possibly the worst person alive.
- After months of hype and endless pics and sneak peeks, the best Twilight film so far hit theaters, raking in the cash. Here's our Eclipse review!
- Chris Brown's moving Michael Jackson tribute at the BET Awards won praise from some and criticism from others ... were the singer's tears fake?
- Molly Hagerty revealed herself as the massage therapist Al Gore allegedly assaulted. Police reopened the sexual assault case against the ex-V.P.
- While trying to reconcile with wife Bianca Kajlich, U.S. soccer star Landon Donovan admitted he may have a love child with a British woman.
Taylor Lautner and Eclipse drew raves; Chris Brown's comeback mixed reviews.
- The Jake Pavelka-Vienna Girardi circus continued with harsh allegations, nude magazine offers, Jake gay rumors and the TV showdown of the century.
- Grand Slam tennis champ Jennifer Capriati was hospitalized after a rumored overdose, which boyfriend Dale DaBone blamed on his return to porn.
- Tiger Woods divorce papers are reportedly signed. Elin Woods is apparently very rich. She will be required to keep quiet about their life in exchange.
- Britney Spears steps out in L.A., and what in the name of ... is she wearing?! The star was also accused of child abuse this week by an ex-bodyguard.
- Miley Cyrus previewed the final season of Hannah Montana. In other Miley news, she says she can't be tamed, but Eminem and Drake totally did so.
Is this really Lady Gaga? Is that Justin Bieber's girlfriend?
- Rumor mill: Is model Jo Calderone really Lady Gaga in drag?
- Sorry girls. Justin Bieber may be with Caitlin Beadles again.
- Kristen Stewart hopes to escape assassination from fans.
- Fist-pump! The Jersey Shore Season 2 trailer is released.
- Octomom is living hand to mouth ... 14 kids will do that.
- Larry King is hanging up the suspenders for good.
- Jon Gosselin got a tattoo of Ellen Ross' name.
- This week on THG's plastic surgery watch ...
Megan Fox is spoken for. Soon, Carrie Prejean will be as well.
- TV Watch: Katie Cassidy was cast on Gossip Girl, The Bachelorette cranked up the drama to 11 ... and Danielle Staub took it to 12 on the RHONJ.
- Police Blotter: Amy Locane was charged with vehicular homicide; Jeffrey Jones forgot to register as a sex offender; Vince Neil got another DUI.
- Couples watch: Ne-Yo and Monyetta Shaw are expecting; Cameron Diaz and A-Rod may be an item; Kristin Cavallari is dating Miguel Medine.
- Wedding Bells: Megan Fox married Brian Austin Green; Mena Suvari and Simone Sestito tied the knot; Carrie Prejean and Kyle Boller will wed soon; Zoe Saldana is engaged; Rumors swirl around Prince William and Kate Middleton.