Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL MONTH.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Lady Gaga turned 26. And took this pic with no makeup on! Crazy!
- Courtney Robertson and Ben Flajnik are still going strong. For now.
- Transgendered Jenna Talackova was DQ'd from a beauty pageant.
- Michelle Duggar shared her views on overpopulating Earth.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth are NOT engaged.
- The first trailer for Breaking Dawn Part II (above) was released.
- Who should star in the Fifty Shades of Grey movie?
- The Hunger Games is making box office history.
- Snooki's pregnant and struggling to eat.
- Is Megan Fox pregnant?
- A police video of George Zimmerman shed light on the Trayvon Martin case.
- Zimmerman continues to assert that Martin attacked him first.
- President Obama weighed in on the controversial situation.
- Spike Lee even inserted himself into this ... erroneously.
- In another high profile case, Dharun Ravi spoke out.
- Will Ferrell confirmed, in character, that there will be an Anchorman 2.
- Kris Humphries wants Kim Kardashian to show him the kash!
- Speaking of, Christina Cho flour bombed Kim Kardarashian.
- This H.S. girl's soccer player has been charged with assault.
- This Charles Barkley drag photo happened.
- President Obama's sexy and he knows it (see hilarious video above).
- Heejun Han got booted on American Idol, cutting the field to eight.
- Martina Navratilova doubled faulted on Dancing With the Stars.
- Ashton Kutcher and Rihanna rumors made Demi Moore sick.
- Finally, Selena Gomez has a message for all you haters ...
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?