Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staff looks back at the stories, stars and scandals that made these past seven days the craziest ALL YEAR.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Demi Moore was hospitalized after an apparent substance abuse issue.
- She was reportedly taking hits of nitrous oxide, a.k.a. whippets.
- Heidi Klum and Seal confirmed that they are indeed divorcing.
- Leah Messer of Teen Mom 2 suffered a miscarriage.
- Miley Cyrus went to town on a cake.
- Kristin Cavallari is pregnant!
- Jenelle Evans suffered another meltdown, or 10, on Teen Mom 2.
- Oprah Winfrey is reportedly the godmother of Beyonce's baby.
- Alex Roldan is rumored to be the father of Khloe Kardashian.
- Terrell Owens is nearly broke, having made nearly $80M.
- Cynthia Nixon called her homosexuality her "choice."
- Joe Paterno passed away of lung cancer at 85.
- The Bachelor's Ben Flajnik got an earful from Ellen (above).
- Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis are maybe NOT over!
- Rumors surrounding Rihanna and Chris Brown persist.
- Justin Bieber and others gathered to honor MJ.
- Vinny is back in the fold on Jersey Shore.
- What we wouldn't give for a trip to Megan Fox Island (above).
- Gabriel Aubry is accused of shoving his baby's nanny.
- 50 Cent sure has a lot riding on the Super Bowl.
- Will Brad Pitt marry Angelina Jolie after all?
- Elizabeth Smart is engaged!
- Greg Kelly of Good Day New York (above) was accused of rape.
- Aretha Franklin and Willie Wilkerson called off their wedding.
- President Obama delivered his 2012 State of the Union.
- John Edward visited a contrived episode of KKTNY.
- Jane Carrey, Jim's daughter, is on American Idol:
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?