Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review. Below, we look back on a gripping seven days in the world of celebrity gossip and Hollywood news.
- Shannon Price likely became the worst person ever when she hawked a Gary Coleman death photo for a share of the profits. Really sickening.
- Images from the Danielle Staub sex tape surfaced, and were unappealing. She blames the release on blackmail, but hopes to dethrone Kendra.
- Speaking of Kendra, she continues to feign heartbreak over the "nightmare" release of her own sex tape, which she's totally raking it in from.
- Teenage sailor Abby Sunderland was feared lost at sea, but was soon discovered to be alive and well. Thank goodness. Her parents are insane.
Come home safe, Abby.
- Larry King's wife overdosed in a possible suicide attempt. Friends say she's suffered from depression for years triggered by his alleged affair.
- Lindsay Lohan's ankle monitor went off after the MTV Movie Awards. The judge issued a warrant for her arrest, she posted bail again. Repeat.
- At that awards show, a Robsten kiss upstaged one by Sandra Bullock and Scarlett Johansson, and dance moves from Tom Cruise and J. Lo.
- Rush Limbaugh and Kathryn Rogers, Alanis Morisette and Mario "Souleye" Treadway, and Gemma Arterton and Stefano Catelli got married!
What a letdown.
- Miley Cyrus continues to prove that she's a huge disappointment.
- Elin Woods may stay in Florida following her divorce from Tiger.
- Sarah Palin boob job rumors surfaced thanks to one curvy pic.
- January Jones was guilty of a hit-and-run (and walk of shame).
- Tila Tequila faked a suicide attempt for PR. Now that's just sad.
- Hoax or not, Heidi Montag filed for legal separation from Spencer.
Three ladies that refuse to go away (for better or worse).
- Things no one needs to see: Courtney Love nude on Facebook.
- Rielle Hunter is still around, and looking to get paid. Obviously.
- Chris Brown is a charitable guy (and makes sure you know it).
- Tabloids really want Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston to reunite.
- Top releases: Eminem's Recovery, Lady Gaga's "Alejandro."
- With this hotness, Chace Crawford is the new mug shot king.