From ridiculous New Moon hype to Adam Lambert boyfriends to Rihanna interviews, it sure was an eventful week in the world of celebrity gossip.
As always, we've got it all covered in The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review! Some of the highlights (and lowlights) from the past week:
- Hottest rumored couple of the week: Taylor squared. Sorry Robsten.
- Runners-up: Adam Lambert and Ferras Alqaisi. Sorry again Robsten.
- Sexiest ever New Moon hype (of this week): Robsten in Vanity Fair!
- Most useless star: Ashlee Simpson, who can't act and no one likes.
- Most moving prose: William Shatner reciting Levi Johnston's Tweets.
- Best reveal: The Carrie Prejean sex tape by Miss California officials.
- Least shocking news: Australia learns Britney Spears lip-syncs live!
- Most bitter, publicity-crazed family feud: Lindsay vs. Michael Lohan.
Lindsay Lohan and her dad continue to sling mud, while Rihanna shared her account of the beating she suffered at the hands of Chris Brown for the first time.
- In a two-part interview with ABC's Diane Sawyer on GMA and 20/20, Rihanna spoke about her assault at the hands of Chris Brown for the first time, and in graphic detail. Her message to fellow victims? Stand tall and eff love!
- Speaking of domestic violence, Bebe Winans has been banned by Oprah.
- Nicolas Cage is apparently broke. Buying islands and castles will do this.
- Atlanta stripper Nicole Forrester insists married Josh Duhamel hit that.
- Mel Gibson welcomed his eighth child, and first with Oksana Grigorieva.
- Jon Gosselin broke up with Hailey Glassman. And is still a giant d-bag.
- Obligatory Michael Jackson story of the week, courtesy Dr. Arnie Klein.
Don't forget to follow THG on Twitter for all of the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.