Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL MONTH.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West dating? It looks like it ... amazingly.
- Whitney Houston's autopsy results were released, and shocking.
- Rihanna does what she wants, despite Chris Brown backlash.
- Hilaria Thomas just got engaged ... to Alec Baldwin!
- Sunny Oglesby is pregnant ... by Levi Johnston!
Adam Levine and Anne Vyalitsyna split up.
- Editing of the Trayvon Martin 911 call (above) generated controversy.
- Tyler Perry spoke about racial profiling he recently endured.
- LeAnn Rimes is reportedly mulling writing a tell-all book.
- MTV wants no more boob jobs for the Teen Mom cast.
- Jenelle Evans wants some. And possibly LSD and E.
- These pregnant Jessica Simpson quotes are great.
- Amanda Bynes got popped for DUI. And side swiping a police car.
- Mary J. Blige's Burger King ad was pulled due to possible racism.
- Keith Olbermann got fired by, and is at war with, Current TV.
- Jennifer Love Hewitt would loooooove to date Adam Levine.
- Jenna Talackova will compete for the Miss Universe crown.
- Jeremy Renner is not effin gay!
- Google's artificial intelligence innovation Project Glass (above) looks unreal.
- Some new photos of Charles Manson were released. And scary.
- The Real Housewives of Orange County got down and dirty.
- J. Lo released her latest music video for "Dance Again" ...
- ... and tried in vain to save DeAndre Brackensick.
- There may really be a Gordon Ramsay sex tape.
- Arkansas football coach Bobby Petrino is now in some very hot water.
- The Gregg Williams locker room tape (above) is still worse, though.
- Dancing With the Stars bid farewell, sadly, to actor Jack Wagner.
- Lindsay Lohan's face has seen better days ... but she's off probation!
- The 2012 Academy of Country Music Awards were doled out.
- And the 2012 Kids Choice Awards too.
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?