Welcome, readers of The Hollywood Gossip, to our Week in Review.
Below, we take a look back at some of the LOL moments, outbursts and news stories that made this week one of the best we can remember ... this month.
Some highlights from the past seven days:
- R.I.P.: Patrick Swayze passed away at the age of 57.
- In a move that spawned universal criticism and more than one hilarious parody, and will surely haunt him for years, Kanye West hjiacked Taylor Swift's speech with a belligerent tirade at the MTV Video Music Awards.
- West apologized many times and Swift accepted, but you know it's bad when the President of the United States calls you a jackass off the record before giving an interview, then doesn't even get any flak for it.
- In other VMA news, Alicia Keys and Jay-Z's performance of "Empire State of Mind" was really, really good. So moving, in fact, that Lil Mama decided to crash it. We have no idea who that is, but it was funny.
- Also funny? Stephanie Pratt's plastic surgery. Yikes.
Jay Leno asks what all of America is thinking ... WTH, Kanye?!
- Jon Gosselin's ex-nanny, Stephanie Santoro, says Jon had sex with her nine times at his house during their brief fling, then asked her to lie about it.
- He denied those claims, as well as accusations from ex-wife Kate Gosselin (a.k.a. Katezilla) that he brought Hailey Glassman to meet the children.
- On a positive note, Jon is reportedly coming out with a new clothing line, called Douchebag Gosselin Gear, while Kate's new hairstyle is not awful!
- Khloe Kardashian klaims to be getting married soon.
- Chris Brown picks up trash, then gets called out by Tila.
- O.J. is totally a murderer, girlfriend Christie Prody says.
- How low can Katie Price go? No clue, but pretty low.
- Kevin Skinner has the most talent in all of America.
- A lucky coyote ate Jessica Simpson's dog for dinner.
- OMG: An extended New Moon trailer was unveiled.
- Rob and Kristen are also getting married ... on set.