Welcome to another edition of THG's Week in Review, where we look back at the stars, stories and scandals that made headlines in the final week of 2010.
One could say Chris Brown has a short fuse.
- Chris Brown and Raz B exchanged words on Twitter.
- Amber Portwood was charged with three felonies.
- Tucker Carlson called for Michael Vick's execution.
- Another week, yet another Miley Cyrus scandal.
- Brett Favre was fined for sexting Jenn Sterger.
We know how Breaking Dawn ends! Well, possibly.
- Did we just fund out the mother of all Breaking Dawn spoilers?
- Dr. Conrad Murray argues that Michael Jackson killed himself.
- Brittanya O'Campo landed in jail after a pimp cup attack.
- Lisa Vanderpump was the target of a restaurant attack.
- 16 and Pregnant is under fire after its abortion episode.
- Camille Grammer has $50 million, but no respect.
- Is the world ready for a Khlomar reality show?
- Rupert Everett hates Jennifer Aniston movies.
- Bristol Palin may be off to college in Arizona.
- Lindsay Lohan is off the hook.
Hugh Hefner and Crystal Harris are getting married!
- Hugh Hefner, 84, just got engaged to Crystal Harris! She's ... 24!
- Natalie Portman is pregnant and engaged to Benjamin Millipied!
- Eddie Cibrian and LeAnn Rimes are engaged as well. For real!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt ... not so much. Sorry, In Touch.
- Elton John and David Furnish just welcomed a baby boy!
- So did Alanis Morissette and her hubby Mario Treadway!
- Rihanna and Matt Kemp called it quits after a year.
- John Mellencamp is divorcing his wife of 18 years.
- Joe Francis opted to end his fake marriage as well.
- Gilbert Arenas left Laura Govan and the Wizards.