Welcome, gossip readers around the world, to The Hollywood Gossip on this day after Christmas. Below, we take a look back at another dramatic gossip week.
Some highlights from the last seven days in celebrity gossip news:
- Continuing a tragic run of celebrity deaths this year, actress Brittany Murphy passed away at the age of 32, suffering a heart attack at her home in L.A.
- There is speculation surrounding the long list of medication Murphy may have been taking, but officials say she died un-suspiciously of natural causes.
- Brittany's husband, Simon Monjack, who many consider to be a rather shady individual, has gone to great lengths to speak out on her behalf.
Brittany Murphy (1977-2009).
- As the Tiger Woods scandal dies down, rumors are swirling about his marriage. One story has Woods checking into rehab for sex addiction, while various accounts say wife Elin is torn on what to do. He's also gone AWOL.
- Best tabloid tale of the week: Angelina Jolie's "revenge pregnancy."
- Michael Jackson's FBI file was released ... and weird as you think!
- Natalie White won a shocking and controversial finale of Survivor.
- In couple news: Kevin Jonas got married to Danielle Deleasa; Carrie Underwood got engaged; LeAnn Rimes divorced; Brody Jenner and Jayde Nicole, Tim Robbins and Susan Sarandon, and Jamie-Lynn Sigler and Jerry Ferrera split.
Christmas wasn't too merry for Charlie Sheen.
- Charlie Sheen was arrested for assault on Christmas Day. His alleged victim? Wife Brooke Mueller. He claims she was in fact the aggressor.
- Also arrested for assault? Amy Winehouse. For this incident.
- This candle should be arrested for defiling Jessica Simpson.
- Kourtney (not Kim) Kardashian gave Reggie the Heisman.
- The first pic from Eclipse was released. Six months to go!
- The downtrodden Jon Gosselin may be on suicide watch.
Don't forget to follow THG on Twitter for all the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.