What a week it's been. The craziest we can remember since... well, last week. Below, we take a look back at the defining moments of the past seven days in celeb gossip.
Welcome to THG's Week in Review!
Some of the highlights (and lowlights):
- Worst boss ever: Ralph Lauren fired Filippa Hamilton for being fat.
- Worst faked sex tape ever: The Shauna Sand sex tape. It's gross.
- Worst Twitter use ever: Soulja Boy just had to prove he's that rich.
- Worst National Anthem ever: Jesse McCartney forgets the lyrics.
- Worst excuse ever: Jon Gosselin claims he withdrew $180,000 from his account with Kate he thought it was payday. A judge made him give it back.
- In other Jon news, he's apparently a sketchy computer hacker. And his a$$ is being sued by TLC for breaching his contract. Never a dull moment.
- Six-year-old Falcon Heene, a.k.a. Balloon Boy, took the country by storm when he was believed to have been carried off by a homemade helium balloon.
- Turns out he was in the attic the whole time, hiding out as the world went nuts trying to rescue him. It reeks of a hoax. The kid himself sort of said so.
As memorable flashes in the celebrity gossip pan go, Balloon Boy Falcon Heene (center) and his eccentric, possibly-fame-seeking Colorado family may be tough to beat.
- The feel good article of the week: This Jaycee Dugard cover story.
- We've decided there can never be enough Taylor Lautner shirtless.
- Or jokes about Jessica Simpson's non-existent weight gain.
- Or completely nonsensical Robsten gossip. So funny.
- Or January Jones pics. Those are pretty awesome.
- Miley Cyrus has lost her Twitter. And her spirits.
- Meghan McCain, daughter of U.S. Sen. John McCain, caused quite a stir with an online photo. The Meghan McCain Twitter photo showed - gasp! - cleavage!
- She admitted it wasn't wise to post, but denied she's a slut and said the only reason she was criticized for the pic is that she has breasts. Kind of true.
This Meghan McCain Twitter photo caused one heck of a media stir.
Don't forget to follow THG on Twitter for all of the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.