Reports have suggested for a week-plus that The Bachelorette winner Ed Swiderski was sleeping with and sending racy text messages and emails to two different women while romancing Jillian Harris, who he proposed to on the season finale.
It made for good gossip, but was denied by Jillian and Ed and there was little evidence to go by aside from the word of Bethany Steffen and Lindsey Johnson.
Well, now Us Weekly has published some of the alleged e-mails. If he really wrote this stuff, you can't imagine Jillian will stay together with him for too long.
Ed Swiderski is accused of two-timing Lindsey, who he broke up with in December but got back together with in February, with Bethany, who he dated in between (and after) before he met Jillian Harris, then cheating on Jillian with both women.
It started before The Bachelorette. On March 5, Bethany Steffen was uncomfortable with him going on it. Ed said he "never took The Bachelorette seriously."
"I let the director know I would be doing it for the wrong reasons, as I am not, in any way, attracted to the chick. It's about a 25% chance of me going, though it's seriously the last thing I am thinking about right now. I was really hoping to grab your ass!"
Classy. But nothing compared to what he supposedly emailed to Lindsey Johnson regarding his strange mid-season exit from the show.
Bethany Steffen and Lindsey Johnson say they're coming forward to warn Jillian Harris about Ed Swiderski. Those paychecks from a major tabloid probably helped too.
Ed, who later returned and asked for a second chance with Jillian, claimed he had to leave "for work." In reality, he just had to bang Lindsey Johnson!
Here's what he wrote to Lindsey on ...
- April 10, 4:28 p.m.: "I'm going to molest you when I get home. Can you pick me up?"
- April 10, 4:36 p.m.: "I'll call you as soon as I get my phone back."
- April 11, 2:35 p.m.: "Trying to leave tomorrow ... hopefully I can pull this off."
- April 11, 2:43 p.m.: "Trying, though it's not that easy. This whole show is a complete mind f--k!"
- April 12, 8:35 p.m.: [after Lindsey Johnson wrote that "it's not fair" Ed was gone longer than the two weeks he promised] "You are right and I miss you dearly. I love you. I'm letting them know tonight. They'll get me home tomorrow."
Yeah. Not long after he orchestrated his return, Ed left town again, supposedly to go to Texas for work, according to Lindsey Johnson. When she found out he went back to the show, and got engaged to Jillian Harris, she was furious.
Then she had sex with him anyway on June 4, eight days after his TV proposal. A day earlier, Bethany Steffen says Ed tried to booty call her too. Classic.