Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staff takes a look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made these past seven days so memorable.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Kobe Bryant's divorce from wife Vanessa dominated sports and celebrity news.
- He reportedly was cheating with multiple women (but not Jessica Burciaga).
- Terrence Howard accused his wife of being a violent, crazy racist.
- Melanie Amaro is your first U.S. champion of The X Factor.
- Jon Bon Jovi is alive, well and awesome.
- Justin Bieber performed with his sister (above). Glass broke from the screams.
- The Kardashians were accused of employing slave labor, which they deny.
- The Kardashian Khristmas Kard was also released. Whoopee.
- Playboy's Lindsay Lohan pictures may break sales records.
- A Dutch fashion magazine called Rihanna a nasty name.
- The much anticipated trailer for Peter Jackson's The Hobbit premiered (above).
- Britney Spears got engaged. Everyone's happy except Jason Alexander.
- Adam Lambert got arrested in a melee with his boyfriend.
- The Duggars have unorthodox ways of grieving.
- Kris Humphries resigned with his old team.
- This week brought us the worst (best?) FedEx delivery ever (above).
- Was Robert Pattinson cheating on Kristen Stewart with Nikki Reed?
- Amber Portwood got arrested again. Big time shocker there.
- Justin Timberlake may be engaged to Jessica Biel. Maybe.
- Vote for the year's #1 star in our Tournament of THG!
- Let it snow with Google (below)!
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?