Welcome to THG's Week in Review! Below, our staffers look back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL MONTH.
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- The legendary Dick Clark passed away of a heart attack at the age of 82.
- Other stars we lost this week: Levon Helm, Jonathan Frid and Greg Ham.
- Yet another epic Mel Gibson rant emerged, this time at Joe Eszterhas.
- A shocking Pippa Middleton gun photo scandal has raised eyebrows.
- Adele was named extremely influential. Big surprise right?
- George Zimmerman apologized to Trayvon Martin's family in court.
- He will be released on $150,000 bail shortly pending murder trial.
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie got engaged. It was simply magical.
- Sarah Silverman Tweeted about getting an abortion.
- Ryan O'Neal has prostate cancer.
- Ted Nugent went on an all-time rant against President Obama.
- Then he also compared himself to a black Jew at a KKK rally.
- The Secret Service investigated, but will not pursue charges.
- Speaking of the Secret Service ... those guys like hookers.
- And apparently Sarah Palin.
- This fight on My Big Fat American Gypsy Wedding? Amazing/sad.
- Heck, it makes this Basketball Wives fight look downright tame.
- Khloe and Lamar's baby drama continues to play itself out on E!
- Jennifer Love Hewitt's chest appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live.
- Rihanna may be dating someone. Her name: Melissa Forde.
- Tupac Shakur was resurrected in hologram form at Coachella ...
- ... unless that was actually the real Tupac. Who knows.
- Troubled Amanda Bynes may soon end up in rehab.
- A bunch of celebrity stoners really enjoyed 4/20.
- Somebody let one rip on the Miami Heat bench ...
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?