Welcome to THG’s Week in Review! Below, our staff looks back at the stories, stars and scandals that made the last seven days some of the craziest ALL YEAR.
If you don’t already, you can FOLLOW THG on Twitter and Facebook for 24/7/365 news. Every day, week and year, let us be your celebrity gossip source!
Now, a rundown of the week that was at The Hollywood Gossip:
- Legendary singer Whitney Houston passed away last Saturday at age 48.
- Her death was likely caused by prescription drugs; OD’ing accidentally.
- Houston’s family sought to keep Bobby Brown away from her funeral.
- Daughter Bobbi Kristina Brown is experiencing her own health woes.
- Naturally, Nancy Grace stirred up controversy with her take on this.
- Jennifer Hudson’s tribute was a Grammy Awards highlight (below).
- Chris Brown’s appearance at the event sparked major criticism of the show.
- He then made it worse by telling the haters off on Twitter. Typical C-Brown.
- Rihanna and Chris are said to be collaborating on a new song … incredibly.
- Adele’s Grammy performance stole the show (as did she, with six awards).
- Nicki Minaj’s Grammy performance (below) was certainly eye-opening.
- The Bachelor spoilers hint at a season finale that’s sure to be controversial.
- New (and gaunt-looking) Macaulay Culkin photos have raised eyebrows.
- Beyonce and Jay-Z shared the first Blue Ivy Carter photos.
- Kate Upton graced the cover of SI’s swimsuit issue.
- Crazy times on Jersey Shore as always.
- A sneak peek of Breaking Dawn Part II was released on Part I’s DVD (above).
- The season finale of Teen Mom 2 was eye-opening and heartbreaking.
- Hugh Hefner’s son Marston Hefner allegedly attacked his girlfriend.
- Kobe and Vanessa Bryant may be getting back together.
- The Duggar family is still hoping for baby #20.
- Jeremy Lin (above) is just taking over the worlds of sports and pop culture.
- Linsanity is out of control … even more so than Lindsanity or Palinsanity!
- Samuel L. Jackson admitted that he voted for Obama based on race alone.
- Lil Wayne made it sound like he got engaged, but apparently he did not.
- Google named this video (below) the funniest ever. Not sure about that.
What was the highlight of the week for you? Did we leave anything out?