Full House is coming to both Netflix and Lifetime.
We already know about the Full House spinoff that will air 13 episodes in 2016 and center around a widowed DJ raising her children with the help of her sister and best friend.
But Lifetime will also premiere The Unauthorized Full House Story on Saturday, August 22 at 8/7c.
This behind-the-scenes look will supposedly give fans an idea of just what went down between cast members while filming the beloved sitcom between 1987 and 1995.
And now the cable network has unveiled the first photo of the following cast members:
- Garrett Brawith as Bob Saget
- Justin Mader as Dave Coulier
- Justin Gaston as John Stamos
- Brittney Wilson as Candace Cameron
- Jordyn Olson as Jodie Sweetin
- Blaise and Kinslea Todd as Mary-Kate Olsen and Ashley Olsen.
Of course, the Full House cast is famously close-knit. So it's unclear what sort of drama this Unauthorized Story will depict.
We probably won't be tuning in to find out.