Happy Thanksgiving, from The Hollywood Gossip family to yours.
What would this quintessential, traditional and uniquely American holiday be without family, food, football and appreciation for the things we hold dearest in this world?
In the case of THG, that means turkeys, in more ways than one.
Who will win THG's 8th Annual Spencer Pratt Thanksgiving Turkey Award!?
On this 27th day of November, we're paying tribute to some of the celebrities we had the honor, the pleasure, and the burden of covering here in 2014.
We're talking straight up fowl individuals. Serious bird brains.
You get the idea. So who ruffled feathers with antics that left us shaking our heads, hanging our heads in shame, and laughing our heads off at the same time?
Without further ado, here are our Top 10 Turkeys of 2014 ...
10. Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott (tie). These two are really something else. Even in an era where shameless reality shows and celebs are pervasive.
9. Kylie Jenner's lips (and their critics). Are they surgically enhanced? Probably not, but Kylie Jenner's lips look pretty ridiculous. As do the haters who care so much.
8. June Shannon. What else is there to say at this point in time? Besides SIGH.
7. Scott Disick. We legitimately enjoy The Lord and the comic relief he brings to Keeping Up With the Kardashians and the celebrity gossip world overall.
Still, though. Dude needs to pull it together before he ruins his life and family.
6. Adam Levine. Through no fault of his own, the above-average singer became astonishingly overexposed. The man is literally everywhere at all times.
Someone needs to vote him off of The Voice ... or the radio ... or something.
5. Hank Baskett. Either he hooked up with a transsexual model and tried to may him/her off, got played and set up by one, or made it all up for reality TV.
Any of those three options earn the Kendra on Top star a spot on this list.
4. Chris Brown. Even by Chris Brown standards, he had a pretty epic year of generating needless drama and controversy at seemingly every opportunity.
3. Florida Man. If you see a thoroughly ridiculous headline you think has to be from The Onion but is somehow real, chances are good it was Florida Man.
2. Justin Bieber. A former global teen heart throb now morphed into the globe's biggest douche, this year was the apex of a meltdown years in the making.
Hard to top for entertainment, yet at the same time kind of depressing.
1. Teresa Giudice. Living beyond her means, being bad at felony schemes and clueless about consequences, living in denial and showing no remorse?
Yup. Pretty much the definition of a turkey in our estimation.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at THG!!!!