Welcome to The Hollywood Gossip’s Week in Review.
Below, THG looks back on a crazy last seven days in celebrity news, gossip and rumors. Visit our site daily and follow us on Twitter and Facebook for 24/7/365 updates. Now, for some of the top stories we covered this past week:
- With one exit from a JetBlue aircraft, Steven Slater became a working class hero. Irate at a rude passenger, the flight attendant peaced out via emergency slide, garnering national attention and criminal charges (he pleaded not guilty).
- An alleged Fantasia sex tape surfaced, and that was only the half of it for the American Idol winner. She’s accused of an affair with Antwuan Cook.
- Newly-minted porn star Montana Fishburne has a real passion for the business. She also used to be a prostitute and faces felony assault charges.
- Oksana Grigorieva continues to accuse Mel Gibson of more abuse, verbal and physical, including threats made against their baby daughter Lucia.
- We know she can’t be tamed, but does Miley Cyrus want a boob job? Unclear, but she definitely wants people to go ahead and get ur good on.
If you told us a week ago that two of our biggest stories would be about Fantasia Barrino and Steve Slater, we wouldn’t have believed it – but that’s how THG rolls.
- Bill O’Reilly actually called Jennifer Aniston destructive to society.
- Lindsay Lohan may get sprung from rehab after 45, not 90 days.
- Lauren Froderman is your So You Think You Can Dance champion.
- RHONJ star Danielle Staub is apparently a coke whoring snitch.
- Levi Johnston is getting a reality show, and running for mayor.
- Kim Kardashian flirts with Justin Bieber, can expect hate mail.
- Britney Spears is coming to Glee. Bieber? That’s up in the air.
- Ke$ha is as upset as anyone over Adam Lambert’s VMA snub.
- Sarah Symonds is getting ready to expose Gordon Ramsay.
- The Teen Choice Awards honored the best in … everything.
- Man, Taylor Momsen really needs to STFU sometimes …
- Robert Pattinson is a great kisser. Swoon alert.
The Obligatory Robert Pattinson picture. Do we really need a reason?
- Baby news: Amy Poehler and Will Arnett had their second; Alanis Morissette is preggers with her first (Mario “Souleye” Treadway is the dad); Kelsey Grammer knocked up his new girlfriend, Kayte Walsh, already.
- Couples watch: Johnathon Schaech and Jana Kramer split after a month of marriage; Hayden Christensen and Rachel Bilson ended their engagement; Kim Kardashian and Miles Austin are a thing; So are Alex Carapetis and Ke$ha.
- Wedding Bells: Robbie Williams married Ayda Field; DeAnna Pappas and Holly Durst are engaged to Stephen and Michael Stagliano; Rush Limbaugh’s many wedding photos proved enormously popular on Facebook.
- R.I.P.: Patricia Neal and Ted Stevens.