After the shocking events of Tuesday night, Juan Pablo Galavis and The Bachelor Season 18 are down to a mere two women heading into the March 10 finale.
By DEFAULT (Juan Pablo's least favorite word), Clare Crawley and Nikki Ferrell are still in St. Lucia, pining and yearning to be the hunk's trophy wife.
Who will he choose? And are they engaged, or even together right now?
Questions we'll answer in The Bachelor spoilers below ... if you DARE!
Who do you want to win The Bachelor Season 18, Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley? Vote for who you hope gets that final rose ... View Poll »
Before we reveal the alleged conclusion, a brief recap of where we stand:
- At this point, both of the women say they LOVE Juan Pablo.
- Juan Pablo has probably been inside both of them already.
- El Bachelor sends mixed signals and kinda doesn't care.
- Even Chris Harrison says he sort of sucks in this role.
- He's been dumped twice on the show himself.
All of that said ... his season-ending decision may disappoint. Why?