Justin Bieber may soon face a difficult decisions:
Drugs or jail?
1. Justin Bieber Police Report, Page 1
Justin Bieber was arrested for DUI in January 2014. Read the first page of his police report here.
2. Justin Bieber Police Report, Page 2
Justin Bieber was booked on a number of charges related to drinking and speeding. This is page two of his police report.
According to TMZ sources, a plea bargain is on the table when it comes to Bieber's DUI arrest. He can face prison time… or he can agree to terms that include the following:
- A no contest plea to the charge of reckless driving.
- 40 hours of community service.
- An alcohol education course.
- A "victim impact panel," which entails hearing speeches from those who have lost loved ones to DUI accidents.
- Random drug testing, for six to nine months, wherever Bieber travels in the United States.
TMZ reports that the final point means Bieber will need to inform the authorities of his whereabouts for almost the rest of 2014 - and, at Justin's expense, random testing will subsequently be set up along the way.
Bieber will need to pass ALL of these tests for his reduced charges to be officially entered.
If Justin passes on the deal, he risks losing a trial and going to jail.
Keep in mind, Bieber may still face felony vandalism charges for supposedly egging his neighbor's home.
Should he accept this deal? Would you?
UPDATE: Bieber will reject this deal, sources say.