Happy Thanksgiving, THGers, from our entire family to yours.
What would this uniquely American holiday be without family, food, football and appreciation for the things that matter most and what we've been given.
In THG's case, that means turkeys ... in more ways than one.
On this 28th of November, we're paying tribute to celebs we had the honor and the burden of covering in 2013. We're talking fowl individuals. Bird brains.
You get the idea. Here are our Top 10 Turkeys of 2013 ...
Who will win THG's 7th Annual Spencer Pratt Thanksgiving Turkey Award!?
10 (tie). Donald Trump. It's not a matter of whether he'll make the list. Just where he falls on it. After a relatively quiet 2013, the Donald takes the #10 spot.
10 (tie). The X Factor. So much hype. Such a mediocre show.
9. Teresa Giudice. Mortgage fraud was so 2005. Who gets in trouble for that anymore? Reality stars who live beyond their means? Okay, makes sense.
8. Twerking. We could've put Miley Cyrus on this list, as she certainly ruffled plenty of feathers, we're going with the "dance" craze that she popularized.
Seriously. You can't unsee that kind of fowl behavior.
7. Rob Ford. A late entrant, but a worthy one. Just when you think you've seen it all from public officials, Toronto's fearless leader lowers the bar.
6. Justin Bieber. Watch this guy's yearlong meltdown and attempt to act hard is pretty tough to beat for entertainment, yet at the same time disheartening.
5. Farrah Abraham. What a run for the biggest (smallest?) bird brain of the bunch. Farrah Abraham as shameless as Kris Jenner, just less intelligent.
Yes, she makes the Kardashian kingpin look smart.
4. Chris Brown. Even by Chris Brown standards, this year was a doozy for controversy, rage, hookups, legal woes, more rage and 24/7 gossip.
3. Obamacare Website. Honestly, Barack. You win the Supreme Court case and the 2012 election and you can't event make the thing work?
2. Kris Jenner. Call her an entertainment mogul. Call her a "momager." Call her a she-pimp for her evil spawn, of which there are just so many.
By any name, she's an embarrassment to society.
1. Kanye West. Whether he's gushing over Kim Kardashian, fighting photographers or likening himself to Steve Jobs (or a slave), 'Ye is relentless.
Just don't hate on his "art," people. Bow down.
Happy Thanksgiving from all of us at THG!!!!