Some did surprise us more than others, but we can honestly say we didn't see any of these divorce filings - all from the last 12 months alone! - coming at all.
Which of these splits shocked you the most? Vote in our poll below ...
10. Zooey Deschanel and Ben Gibbard. The New Girl star and the Death Cab For Cutie member certainly seemed like a perfect match. Apparently not.
9. Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries. Okay, not all that surprising for myriad reasons we have been over ad nauseam on THG. But 72 days?! Idiots.
8. Tareq and Michaele Salahi. Like Kim and Kris, nothing about these two truly shocks us. Except her running off with Journey guitarist Neal Schon.
7. Leah Messer and Corey Simms. The stars of Teen Mom 2 seem so happy ... on the episodes that are still airing now! Well, not last night's. Still!
6. Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore. Seemed an odd fit at the start, but their split came totally out of left field. Now she's taking nitrous hits. Nitrous.
5. Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony. Apparently not the marrying type.
4. Ashlee Simpson and Pete Wentz. Remember them? We forgot too.
3. Katy Perry and Russell Brand. They're polar opposites, but were so crazy about each other and we thought it was just crazy enough to last forever.
2. Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver. The heiress to the Kennedy political dynasty and the Governator seemed as rock solid as they come.
1. Heidi Klum and Seal. Still fresh, but as stunning as any other celeb divorce we can remember based on the couple's perpetual displays of love.
Which celebrity divorce filing shocked you most?