Welcome, celebrity gossip readers across this great nation and world, to The Hollywood Gossip's Week in Review, in which we take a look back at what made this maybe the most exciting week of celeb news since ... last week.
Some of the top stories of the past seven days:
- For Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson is risking it all.
- Just hope he doesn't take Jen Aniston's love advice.
- Jon Gosselin gave an explosive interview on ABC's Primetime. In summation, he despises Kate and says Hailey Glassman is his soul mate.
- Instead of Meredith Grey's Anatomy, Ellen Pompeo's husband Chris Iver, may be inspecting that of Rachel Artz. We mean sleeping with her.
- Hugh Hefner is divorcing Kimberley Conrad Hefner. Yes. Hugh is married, and has been since '89! Also, Hef is apparently really, really rich.
- Joe Wilson, a Republican Congressman from South Carolina, made headlines with his "You lie!" outburst during President Obama's speech.
No word if Joe Wilson is also irate about Ellen joining American Idol.
- American Idol tapped Ellen DeGeneres as a full time judge. Can't say we saw that coming, but at least Paula Abdul wished her good luck.
- Are Evan Rachel Wood and Alexander Skarsgard more than co-stars?
- Tila Tequila alleges assault at the hands of beau Shawne Merriman.
- Khloe Kardashian is dating Lamar Odom! Kourtney's still pregnant.
- Whitney Port broke up with Freddie Fackelmayer. They were dating.
- We called Miley Cyrus a Twittering twit for writing that she really missed her pappy. We sort of misinterpreted the singer's comment.
- Speaking of twits, Lindsay Lohan may take the cake, with incoherent online rants to Sam, followed by her voicemail being hacked.