When turning on an episode of The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, you have to be prepared for humble brags that will make you roll your eyes so far back, that your doctor will issue you a warning.
The amount of obnoxious quotes usually occurs at the beginning of each season, especially if new housewives are being introduced.
As we imagine producers off-camera asking what said housewife does/who she's married to, we braces ourselves for the name-dropping and net worth bombs that are coming our way.
Let's look back at some of the most self-important, hoity-toity things the grand dames of BH of have ever said.
1. “I have four nannies and they rotate."
2. “My husband is in real estate. Very high-end real estate.”
3. “I was not just a child actress. I was the ‘Disney Girl.’
4. “I'm almost envious, in some respect, of people who are content with living the middle-class lifestyle.”
5. “I’m not saying he’s not sexy. It’s just that after having sex with him for 16 years, it’s like, it would be nice to have a change.”
6. “I'm so in love with my husband and my family and the life we created, so if that happened to me, I don't think I could go on.”
Wait! There's more Most Obnoxious Quotes From The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills! Just click "Next" below:Next
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, TV
- Kyle Richards, Camille Grammer, Dana Wilkey, Taylor Armstrong, Lisa Vanderpump, Brandi Glanville, Kim Richards
- Related Photos:
- The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Slideshows, Kyle Richards Slideshows, Camille Grammer Slideshows, Taylor Armstrong Slideshows, Lisa Vanderpump Slideshows, Brandi Glanville Slideshows, TV Slideshows, Kim Richards Slideshows
- Related Posts:
- Created by:
- Kelly Lynch