Donald Trump is a man of his word.
Those words may be racist, sexist and hollow, but hey. He's still a man of them.
Following his memorable clash with Fox News host Megyn Kelly during an August debate, Trump Tweeted this week that he would boycott the Republican debate on Thursday if Kelly was one of the moderators.
The network has confirmed that Kelly will be one of the moderators...
... and Trump has responded by standing by his boycott.
On Tuesday evening, the GOP front-runner's campaign manager, Corey Lewandowski, announced that her client "will not be participating in the Fox News debate on Thursday."
And it's all because Trump has beef with one of Fox's most recognizable and respected faces.
The billionaire businessman's problems with Kelly stem from her asking him during the August debate about how he's referred in the past to women he doesn't like as "fat pigs" and "slobs."
Trump took offense to this line of questioning and went on a media blitz in the days that followed, slamming Kelly as a "lightweight," as a bimbo and implying she was on her period during the debate.
Really, Trump said this.
Earlier on Tuesday, Trump told supporters on social media that having Kelly as a moderator was a "pathetic attempt by @foxnews to try and build up ratings for the #GOPDebate. Without me they'd have no ratings!"
He also shared a video on his Instagram account stating:
"Megyn Kelly is really biased against me. She knows that. I know that. Everybody knows that. Do you think she can really be fair at a debate?"
Kelly has stood by her questions for Trump from August and is yet to commend on The Donald's debate withdrawal.
The question is whether or not Fox News will bring it up at the debate itself.