Dancing with the Stars' “Spring Break Night” was another breakout event for Riker, Nastia, and Rumer, but not everyone else had so much fun in the sun.
Fortunately for the also-rans ... there are still a bunch of also-rans running.
Would viewers give us more shocking Dancing with the Stars results, or would Monday finally be the end of the line for some of the ... less gifted contenders?
Let's recap Monday's scores and outcome from the ABC competition ...
Despite her consistency and recent improvement, Patti LaBelle is out.
Robert Herjavec, who was in the bottom two with her, actually posted the low score last night, but not by much. The voters have spoken, and Patti's gone.
“I’m honored to have been here as long as I have been. I’ve learned so much about me. I’ve learned that I can take direction,” the legendary singer said.
“I made a great friend in Artem. And the audience," Patti gushed, "they’ve just been supporting me like crazy. Thank you to the judges. I’m happy.”
Classy way to exit right there. As for the scores? See below ...
- Riker Lynch & Allison Holker: 37
- Nastia Liukin & Derek Hough: 34
- Willow Shields & Mark Ballas: 34
- Rumer Willis & Val Chmerkovsky: 32
- Chris Soules & Witney Carson: 31
- Patti LaBelle & Artem Chigvinstev: 29
- Noah Galloway & Sharna Burgess: 29
- Robert Herjavec & Kym Johnson: 28
About what you'd expect between the top tier and the bottom tier, though Riker really added some separation this week and Chris Soules is stepping up.
It still looks like a four-way race to the finale, but you never know.
Fortunately, the group dances were a huge hit, boosting everyone's score. Unfortunately, for those near the bottom at least, they gained no ground ...
- Team Yolo (Willow & Mark, Noah & Sharna, Robert & Kym, Nastia & Derek): 39
- Team Trouble (Rumer & Val, Chris & Witney, Riker & Allison, Patti & Artem): 39
Who do you think is going all the way, and who do you think is destined to be eliminated in next week's DWTS results? Hit the comments below to discuss!