A longtime staple of Dancing with the Stars, "Eras Night" returned Monday night, with the remaining celebs dancing routines inspired by a specific decade.
The Dancing with the Stars results unveiled at the end of the night were the story of this or any era, however. We still can't believe who got bounced!
As you likely expected, Noah Galloway, Chris Soules and Robert Herjavec ended up in the bottom three last night ... oh wait, no, they were ALL safe!
In an elimination as rushed as it was stunning, Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovsky found themselves in jeopardy along with Willow Shields and Mark Ballas.
Willow Shields was then sent packing, despite one of the best performances of last night and being one of the strongest competitors all season long.
Shock in the ballroom set in, along with tears from Shields herself, prompting Tom Bergeron to say, “Can I not be a TV host for a minute and just be a dad?”
Tom spoke for pretty much all of us there, we would venture to say.
He embraced her warmly and we wished we could've done the same for The Hunger Games star, because that was just plain highway robbery right there.
Seriously. With nothing personal meant to Chris and Robert, there's no way they should still be in the game at this point while Willow watches on TV.
Meanwhile, Derek Hough had to bow out due to injury, leaving Sasha Farber to fill in admirably with Nastia Liukin, who took the lead on Eras Night.
Check out last night's Dancing with the Stars scores below ...
- Nastia Liukin & Sasha Farber: 38/40
- Willow Shields & Mark Ballas: 37/40
- Riker Lynch & Allison Holker: 37/40
- Noah Galloway & Sharna Burgess: 36/40
- Rumer Willis & Val Chmerkovsky: 35/40
- Chris Soules & Witney Carson: 31/40
- Robert Herjavec & Kym Johnson: 31/40
Yeah. Willow got hosed bad, and it gets even worse:
- Riker & Allison vs. Willow & Mark Dance-Off: Willow & Mark: +2
- Noah & Sharna vs. Robert & Kym Dance-Off: Noah & Sharna: +2
- Chris & Witney vs. Rumer & Val Dance-Off: Rumer & Val +2
So it goes. Only six celebs remain as the season winds down. Who do you think will win? Will Chris ever go home to the farm? Should the format be changed?
Hit the comments below to discuss all things DWTS!