Farrah Abraham and other mid-to-low-level celebrities who sought to attain or extend their 15 minutes of fame through "leaked" porn are being honored for their efforts.
That's right, she's up for Best Celebrity Sex Tape at the AVN Awards!
Nominations for the annual event, considered by many to be the Oscars of Porn (registered trademark?) and held in Las Vegas, have just been unveiled.
With Best Celebrity Sex Tape added to the list of categories for the first time, a treasure trove of D-list stars are now getting the recognition they richly deserve.
Among the nominees ready to vie for the prestigious title in January ...
- Farrah Abraham, for her sexxxy Backdoor and More sequel.
- Tila Tequila, who has so many sex tapes we lost count.
- Mimi Faust and Nikko Smith, the Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta cast members who caused a national shower rod shortage with their bathroom acrobatics.
- Tami Erin, the former Pippi Longstocking star who claimed her sex tape was stolen, only to later release it to an audience just BEGGING for it (or not).
- Myla Sinanaj, Kris Humphries' ex, and a girl who so clearly wishes she were the girl getting pounded in, and rich from, the Kim Kardashian sex tape.
There's only one Kim K., but some of these hard-working ladies have come on fast and strong (pun intended) in their quest for celebrity porno glory.
Sadly, no Octomom this year. Here's hoping for a Home Alone self-pleasure sequel in 2015, because this category just feels so empty without her.
Who do you want to win?! Can anyone stop Farrah!? For all her faults (such as lying about her intentions), man can this girl sell a scene with James Deen!