Because we watch Euros of Hollywood online each week, we were familiar with Bleona Qereti long before her red carpet appearance at the 2014 American Music Awards last night.
But the rest of the world got introduced to this Albanian pop star in the most naked of ways at the event.
Mixing some of Miley Cyrus at the 2013 Met Gala with a bit of Rose McGowan at 1998 VMAs, Bleona donned nearly nothing at all for reporters, as they somehow managed to remain upright while snapping photos of the artist.
Try to keep the drool off your keyboard while you click through these racy Bleona pictures now:
Seriously, even Kim Kardashian might be embarrassed to wear this ensemble?
Because this is all it really takes to strike it big in America these days, you may wanna brush up on Bleona before she officially makes the A-List.
Consider these facts and tidbits about the rising star:
- She has been dubbed the "Madonna of Albania" in her native country.
- She has released eight albums overseas.
- She started her her career at five years old when she was cast in "The House of Pionieri," an Albanian television show similar to "The Mickey Mouse Club."
- She has performed for performed for presidents, royals, and billionaires.
- She is a cast member on Bravo's Euros of Hollywood.
But did she wear the most X-rated outfit at the 2014 American Music Awards?