Courtney Robertson will soon released her intriguingly-titled tell-all book, I Didn't Come Here to Make Friends: Confessions of a Reality Show Villain.
The question: Do you even remember Courtney Robertson?
She won The Bachelor two seasons ago, getting engaged to Ben Flajnik, who starred on the ABC reality hit before Juan Pablo Galavis and Sean Lowe.
They lasted for awhile and then broke up, which came as no surprise to most viewers, as Court was almost universally disliked by fans and co-stars.
Not that she gave a rat's arse then, or does now. At. All.
She actually delivered on her vow to pen a "super dishy" Bachelor tome. Short of The Bachelorette spoilers 2014, she reveals quite a lot of stuff, such as:
- The infamous Ben Flajnik cheating scandal we covered
- Flajnik's skills in the bedroom, or lack thereof, as it were
- Her hot hookup with Bachelor finalist Arie Luyendk Jr.
- The infamous skinny dipping scene, and then some
- Who was wasted for an entire season on ABC
- How Jef Holm dumped Emily Maynard
The book comes out June 24. Can you handle the wait?!
People may have long forgotten Courtney Robertson, but know this: Two years later, she's still got the rose, she's still modeling, and she's still #WINNING: