Farrah Abraham’s latest video plugging Farrah Abraham’s latest magazine cover is enough to leave you at a loss for words. For many reasons.
First and foremost, Girls & Corpses magazine is apparently a thing. Second, Farrah Abraham is posing in it. Third, she cannot say the word "corpse."
Highlights of the Girls & Corpses spread, as announced by her nonsensical Keek video, which you may or may not have subjected yourself to above:
- Farrah does not actually pose with real corpses. Just … dolls?
- She wears a bikini. The guy from the American Gothic? No.
- The magazine is celebrating the "bread casket" of America.
- The corpses do not look impressed by her intelligence level.
- She got to "play around with melons." Like James Deen …
Farrah also says she looks forward to "many more" photo shoots, and if we’re lucky, she’ll get those offers. Because this sort of things is so unforgettable.