Pippa Middleton has been linked with several men since she first turned heads at the 2011 Royal Wedding, but one has emerged as a long-term prospect:
Her 35-year-old new boyfriend was spotted kissing Pip, 29, on the slopes of St. Moritz, Switzerland, last week, and has already taken a family holiday with her.
- He's middle class! Pippa has dabbled in aristocrats (George Percy, Alex Loudon), but Nico Jackson has a distinctly middle-class background.
- He has a career in finance. Jackson was educated at Harvey Grammar School in Folkestone, where he reportedly played soccer, cricket and tennis.
- He's well equipped for ski trips. He's the son of Ulrike and Martyn Jackson, who run a sportswear firm in Folkestone, 70 miles southeast of London.
- He and Pippa hit it off right away. The couple are believed to have met last fall, and it must be serious, as he joined the family in Mustique.
- His family loves Pippa Middleton. Jackson's mom tells the Daily Mail that Pippa "is absolutely charming ... We're all just very pleased."
Sounds like a good match! Think it will last?