Before Mel Gibson, Oksana Grigorieva dated James Bond star Timothy Dalton, with whom she also has a child. The two still communicate - about Gibson, in fact.
According to reports, Grigorieva told a lawyer that Dalton will testify against Gibson in their case, revealing potentially damning evidence against the actor.
In the battery and extortion investigations into Gibson and Grigorieva, she alleges he punched her and that "Tim" saw a bruise on her left eye after the fact.
"Tim saw a bruise on my left eye as well as Mady," Oksana said, referring also to her facialist and Dalton, the father of Grigorieva's teenage son Alexander.
"Both will testify," she added, noting: "Facts and witnesses."
If Gibson is charged with domestic abuse, the idea of Dalton - the subject of one of many Mel Gibson rants - testifying in court would make for a spectacle.
The revelations about Dalton, taken from Oksana's emails to an ex-attorney, came a day after we learned her desire to call his bluff and take her chances.The e-mails, texts and documents uncovered in a Radar Online investigation reveal that over the course of last year, Grigorieva has also claimed:
- That a furious Mel once flew from Costa Rica to "spy" on her
- That he jealously accused his own friends of hitting on her
- That she told two other doctors she was "hit by a man"
- That she emailed a lawyer the night Mel allegedly hit her
- That she also telephoned three friends - "Jimmy" and "Alicia and Robert Seidler" - the same night, who advised her to call the police
- That she told Jimmy Mel was "threatening to come and kill me"
While the Russian musician has battled repeated claims she has changed her version of events, or is trying to bilk Mel for cash, the D.A. will ultimately decide whether her account is credible and what, if any, charges will be filed.