Mel Gibson and Oksana Grigorieva are at odds over everything. Child support for their daughter Lucia is no exception. She just got a huge pay raise, too.
The amount of $20,000 a month (she sought double that) is four times the amount Mel was paying. But why does an 11-month-old possibly need that?
Think about it, it’s like a $240,000 salary. Team Oksana says it’s more than fair, however, and has a list of reasons why she deserves every cent of it …
The justification for Oksana’s checks, which a judge apparently buys into …
- Being Mel Gibson’s daughter, Lucia needs ’round-the-clock security
- Woman’s in debt over $100,000 and needs to get outta the hole
- Oksana Grigorieva says Mel promised to take care of them both
- They got “accustomed to the lifestyle” Mel Gibson provided them
- A baby costs a lot, with medical costs, food, clothing, gas, etc.
Mmm hmm. Somehow people everywhere make do with a lot less for clothes and food. Just saying. Anyway, for the 100th time, we ask …