Bodyguard Fernando Flores has filed a lawsuit against Britney Spears, accusing the singer of some wild, lewd behavior.
According to documents obtained by TMZ, Flores says Britney made "repeated unwanted sexual advances" toward him. On multiple occasions, she allegedly exposed herself to the employee, taking such actions as the ones detailed below in the suit.
Britney Spears' appearance? Shocking and disgusting at times. Her actions toward Fernando Flores and her children? The same, if various allegations are true.
"She was wearing a white lace, see-through dress," Flores claims. "She walked over close by, intentionally dropped her cigarette lighter on the floor, bent over to retrieve it and thereby exposed her uncovered genitals."
How did Flores react to this action? With "shock and disgust," the suit reads. It may have been different, of course, if the old Britney had made this same move.The lawsuit - which Flores first considered when he resigned his post in June - goes on to document episodes that include:
- Britney calling Flores to her room, standing naked in front of him and then asking for "two bottles of 7 Up."
- Spears taking part in multiple "sex acts in front of [Flores]."
- Britney "loudly having sexual relations" in a hotel suite when her kids were present.
- Britney using the belt of her bodyguard to "savagely hit the small child [Preston]."
- Britney feeding both children crab meat, despite the knowledge that they had serious fish allergies.
Flores says he contacted the L.A. County Department of Children and Family Services, but an investigation yielded no basis for action.
There's been no response yet from Spears' camp to these allegations.