Welcome, gossip readers around the world, to The Hollywood Gossip. Below, we take a look back at the most dramatic, scandalous week since … last week.
We’ve got Tiger Woods drama – and everything else – covered in THG‘s Week in Review! Some highlights from the last seven days in celebrity gossip news:
- The never-ending Tiger mistress count is now at 11 (named, that we know of) thanks to Julie Postle and Theresa Rogers, his first cougar mistress!
- Even non-mistresses got in on the Tiger action. High school sweetie Dina Parr spoke out, while one report even linked Woods to Jessica Simpson.
- Speculation has now turned to whether Woods can salvage his marriage. Some reports say Elin Woods will divorce him, it’s just a matter of when.
- Just the same, Tiger is a fighter, and doing what he can to stay married to Elin, whether it’s for love, his reputation, or a combination of the two.
Still so much Tiger Woods gossip for us to drink up.
- R.I.P.: NFL star Chris Henry died at the age of 26 after a domestic dispute with – and falling from the back of a truck driven by – fiancee Loleini Tonga.
- Chris Brown flipped the f*%k out for no reason on Twitter.
- Russell Ferguson won out on So You Think You Can Dance.
- Brad Ferro apologized for punching Jersey Shore‘s Snooki.
- Tara Reid posed for Playboy. It was predictably mediocre.
- Sarah Palin decided to go rogue … on a nice blue visor.
- Elizabeth Kennedy might want to kill Barry Williams.
- Fans are continuing to see the real Adam Lambert.
There’s a new Kardashian family member! Not you, Lamar … or you, Ryan!
- In celebrity baby news, Kourtney Kardashian had a boy. But can Mason Dash Disick compete with the week’s other celeb bundle, Hank Baskett IV?
- In couple news, Jon and Kate Gosselin finally, officially got divorced; Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon split; So did Kate Hudson and A-Rod.
- Wedding bells: Melissa Rycroft tied the knot; Orlando Bloom and Miranda Kerr (likely) got engaged; Kevin Jonas is getting married this weekend!
- LOL tabloid reports of the week: Angelina Jolie was reportedy thisclose to suicide … but then got over it and plans for baby #7 with Brad Pitt.
Don’t forget to follow THG on Twitter for all the latest Hollywood news, celebrity gossip, rumors, commentary and humor as it happens, 24/7/365.