Thanks to People for these notes from the world of celebrity romance ...
- Sacha Baron Cohen and his pregnant, longtime girlfriend Isla Fisher were spotted eating dinner with two male companions at Chateau Marmont in West Hollywood. The couple talked and laughed for hours with their meal. At one point, Fisher got up and sat on Sacha Baron Cohen's lap.
- The sexy The Girl Next Door, 24 and Captivity actress Elisha Cuthbert and her hockey player boyfriend, Sean Avery, partied it up at Hyde and looked "really sweet together," holding hands, according to an observer. The pair shared a drink as they chatted up friends and each other.
- On hand to help friend Justin Timberlake, who was hosting the opening of his N.Y. City restaurant Southern Hospitality, Lance Bass made time for another important guy in his life... new boyfriend Pedro Andrade. Once inside the eatery, Lance Bass and his new beau took a seat near Timberlake, chowing down on biscuits and fried onion rings while chatting up one another.
- Actress Brittany Murphy and her new husband,
thief / con-artistscreenwriter Simon Monjack, kept close company during a screening of the film Love and Other Disasters - which stars Brittany Murphy - as part of Los Angeles' Outfest.
- The Hills stars, Heidi Montag and Spencer Pratt, enjoyed a sunny lunch at Mogan's CafÃ© in the Pacific Palisades after returning from Miami Fashion Week. "They were relaxing, enjoying some time together," a source said, adding, "Heidi has been busy recording some songs with David Foster."