With all that's been going on in her life lately, we have to say that the incomparable Britney Spears is taking things in stride and doing a heck of a good job keeping a positive attitude. Then again, the prospect of no longer being married to a total ass clown has to be a good feeling, even if her impending divorce is a bit of a stressful headache.
At Tuesday's American Music Awards, Britney presented Mary J. Blige with an award for favorite female soul/R&B artist... right after host Jimmy Kimmel trashed Kevin Federline in a comedy sketch. Everyone had a nice time. Except for Jayden James, who has no idea where he is right now and who just wants to sleep. He's just a baby!
As for the hand gesture made by Britney in this picture, we have no idea what that is supposed to signify. But of course, we have some theories:
- "This is how many sex tapes Kevin and I made that y'all are gonna see real soon as soon as I sell 'em to David Hans Schmidt."
- "Kevin has sold this many copies of his debut album so far."
- "I ate this many bags of pork rinds before coming out here."
- "This is how long Kevin lasts. No joke. Someone find me a real man!"
- She's waving to the crowd.