Lady Gaga has released her latest single, "Do What U Want," featuring R. Kelly, and its message to haters is a fairly direct one: Do what you want, people.
At least when it comes to weight critiques, drug speculation or Lady Gaga hermaphrodite rumors. Do what you want with her body. You can't have her mind!
The funky dance track has the duo taking on critics, singing, "You can't have my heart / And you won't use my mind but / Do what you want with my body."
Among R. Kelly's more prominent lyrics: "Do what I want with your body / Back of the club, taking shots, getting naughty / No invitations, it's a private party."
Hopefully, one that doesn't involve urine and underage girls.
Turning our attention back to something less disgusting, Mother Monster used some of the song lyrics to reference some celebrity gossip reports on Twitter.
Specifically, she Tweeted photos of herself regarding her alleged weight gain in 2012, hermaphrodite status in 2009 and being a drug addict, in general.
The pop superstar ran down the list of Lady Gaga gossip:
- LADY GAGA IS FAT NOW! #DoWhatUWantWithMyBody
- LADY GAGA IS A HERMAPHRODITE! LOOK AT THIS PIC OF HER D*CK #DoWhatUWantWithMyBody
- LADY GAGA IS ON DRUGS! HER CAREER IS OVER! (been an addict for 10years) #WriteWhatUWant My recovery is a daily battle
In addition to those subjects, Gaga hit back at her critics for playing up a faux feud between her single "Applause" and Katy Perry's "Roar" over the summer.
She also referenced another perceived beef between herself and Madonna, who has implied "Born This Way" is similar to her own music. Gaga writes:
- APPLAUSE didn't DEBUT AT #1! KATY IS BETTER THAN HER! #UWontUseMyMind I write for the music not the charts
- LADY GAGA IS A REDUCTIVE MADONNA COPY! SHE'S OVER NOW! #WriteWhatUWant #SayWhatUWantBoutMe #ImNotSorry
The "Do What U Want" cover also features Lady Gaga's ass in all its glory. Do what you want, fans. Your words won't hurt her ... unless you don't buy the single.