Mirror, mirror on the wall, who's the richest of them all? The answer might surprise you.
In its annual list of the highest-paid actresses in Hollywood, Forbes has revealed that the new Snow White herself sits atop the rankings. Come on, Kristen Stewart, there's a reason to smile!
Combine that figure with her turn this summer in Snow White and the Huntsman and Stewart made $34.5 million between May 2011 and May 2012.
Factoring in upfront pay, profit participation, residuals, endorsements and advertising work, here is a look at the top 10 highest-paid female stars in that time period:
- Kristen Stewart, $34.5 million
- Cameron Diaz. $34 million
- Sandra Bullock, $25 million
- Angelina Jolie, $20 million
- Charlize Theron, $18 million
- Julia Roberts, $16 million
- Sarah Jessica Parker, $15 million
- Meryl Streep, $12 million
- Kristen Wiig, $12 million
- Jennifer Aniston, $11 million