Charlie Sheen delivered a live performance in Cleveland last night that echoed that city's motto. Indeed, according to fans there, the actor rocks.
Among the highlights:
- The crowd going bonkers at the sight of Sheen in an Indians jersey.
- Sheen showing off merchandise that included a "SHEENIUS" shirt.
- The audience chanting "F-ck Detroit" and "F-ck that bitch!" regarding Denise Richards.
- Sheen taking questions from a moderator and those in attendance, some of whom heckled him, to which he again responded that they can leave because "I already got your money."
- Sheen going into detail about his stuttering problem as a child.
- The star saying he'd return to Two and a Half Men because he made them "five billion."
- A shout-out to his father and the movie Apocalypse Now.
- A closing of: "F*ck Milwaukee! We are filming Major League 3 here! Cleveland do u feel like you are winning? I love you all goodnight!"