The Hills star Spencer Pratt did not respond kindly to co-star Audrina Patridge and her "nasty Tijuana plastic surgery" criticizing Heidi Montag.
During a Tuesday night interview on Lopez Tonight, Patridge said that Montag "changed a bit" personality-wise and physically since they met:
"She got her chin chiseled, her nose done, her cheeks, boobs redone, lipo, butt job, I don't know, [10 plastic surgeries] in one day? It's a lot."
Spencer Pratt was far from pleased by these (true) comments, and decided to unleash his venom on Twitter, firing off an epic rant last night:
"I would like to make it CLEAR! My wife and Audrina have severed all ties! We no longer deal with that fake world and fake people like her!"
Spencer Pratt gave his Blackberry a workout last night.
Continuing, he alleged that Patridge has had work done ... in Mexico. His Tweets also suggested that Jersey Shore star Jenni Farley did the same, and more:
- "Audrina - Don't hate just because your nasty Tijuana plastic surgery got you no press!"
- "So glad my wife gets her surgery in bev hills and not where Jwoww and Audrina go. We love American doctors!
- "Who elected you to gage cool - BITCH! Why don't u and ur played out 90s singer Cabrera go into a bathroom stall and do what u do best..."
- "Audrina - you want press? Leak another 50 naked photos of yourself like u did to get relevant to in the first place."
- "Oh the truth is coming ... I'm not playing anymore. Everyone stay tuned... it's all coming out!"
- On a dif note - just heard kesha did a body paint shoot - next time use invisible paint- give my ears back. Tictoc bitch- ur time is up!
There you have it. It's been quite a week for Spencer, who earlier joined Heidi in accusing The Hills producer Adam DiVello of sexually harassing Montag.
A rep for Audrina had no comment on the Tweeting rampage.