Nope, you did not mishear Andy Cohen.
The Bravo executive really did confirm two new additions to The Real Housewives franchise this week: The Real Housewives of Dallas and... The Real Housewives of Potomac?!?
Yes, The Real Housewives of Potomac.
The network is heading to this Maryland city in January of 2016, taking fans inside the world of "wealthy African-American families who have broken racial barriers and now reside in the sophisticated community," according to the official synopsis.
As for who will actually be introduced to fans on this edition of the franchise? We should be prepared to meet...
- Gizelle Bryant, the ex-wife of Jamal Harrison Bryant, the pastor of the Empowerment Temple AME Church in Baltimore. The couple shares three daughters, Grace, and twins Angel and Adore.
- Katie Rost, who describes herself on Instagram as a “mommy, model, philanthropist, foodie.”
- Karen Huger, the wife of the president and CEO of a highly successful information technology company. She has two older kids.
- Charrisse Jackson-Jordan, who makes her marriage work by living mostly apart from basketball coach/husband Eddie Jordan. The pair has two children, teenagers Jackson and Skylar.
- Robyn Dixon, a publicist and event manager. Also a single mother to two boys who still lives with their father, despite their break-up.
- Ashley Darby, an ex-Miss District of Columbia who is married to a man 29 years her senior, Michael Darby, an Australian real-estate millionaire. She is the stepmother to his two children.
These six women will be involved in some peaceful talks and quiet nights of reading books and drinking wine.
JUST KIDDING! There will be some major drama.
And you can get your first look at what's to come via the following Bravo teaser: