It’s just a game! Well apparently it isn’t a game for The Game.
During a basketball game, rapper The Game punched a fellow player. That player was Onyebuchi Awaji, and he just so happens to be a cop.
He wasn’t on duty at the time, but he is taking some serious legal action.
Awaji claims to have suffered severe physical, emotional, and financial stress from the incident:
- Pain and suffering: $1,000,000
- Emotional distress: $1,000,000
- Medical expenses: $50,000
- Medical expenses: $100,000
- Punitive damages: TEN MILLION DOLLARS
According to documents, Game has not responded to the lawsuit that was filed in April.
This is the most expensive cheap shot ever.