We have more information to pass along about Demi Lovato’s tragic hospitalization on Tuesday, July 24.
As previously reported, Lovato was discovered unconscious inside her Hollywood Hills home late on this date, as authorities responded to a call from her residence and discovered she was barely breathing.
According to multiple sources, Demi has spent the previous evening partying with friends and had been on a downward spiral for weeks.
An insider has told TMZ and Us Weekly that the singer was at one point administered Narcan, a drug which is used to treat narcotic overdoses in emergency situations.
Her condition was unknown when news of her apparent overdose first went viral, but we can now confirm the artist is stable.
After saying on Facebook that her niece was "awake and responsive," Kerissa Web Dunn, the co-director of the Demi Lovato Charity Boutique in Texas added:
“PLEASE PLEASE pray for my sweet niece DEMI LOVATO. She has been hospitalized and needs everyone’s prayers desperately!!!!"
Nearly all in Hollywood, of course, have heeded this plea.
Tweeted Ellen DeGeneres upon learning what had happened:
love @DDLovato so much. It breaks my heart that she is going through this. She is a light in this world, and I am sending my love to her and her family.
And Lily Allen:
Poor beautiful spirit @ddlovato I hope she’s ok, and that she makes a full recovery soon.
And Brad Paisley:
My friend @ddlovato is one of the kindest, most talented people I’ve ever met. Praying for her right now, addiction is a terrifying disease. There is no one more honest or brave than this woman.
Lovato, as most gossip followers know, has battled addiction and eating disorders for nearly a decade now.
She has been in and out of rehab and has been as candid as one can be about this struggle over the years, aiming to serve as an inspiration for others in her situation.
Just over a month ago, Lovato confessed that she had relapsed.
Few knew it was this serious, but all worried it always could be.
We send Demi our continues thoughts and best wishes.
Listen above to parts of the emergency response call placed on her behalf, which outlines the surroundings in which paramedics came across her allegedly overdosed body.