What are the Top 10 Things Various Celebrities Have Always Wanted to Say to David Letterman?
That question was asked and answered on the comedian's final-ever Late Show, as a multitude of huge names showed up to pay tribute to the departing star.
Each read a single answer, as you can see for yourself in the video above and as you can note below...
10. Alec Baldwin: Of all the talk shows, yours is the most geographically convenient to my home.
9. Barbara Walters: Did you know you wear the same cologne as Muammar Qaddafi?
8. Steve Martin: Your extensive plastic surgery was a necessity...and a mistake.
7. Jerry Seinfeld: I have no idea what I'll do when you go off the air. You know what, I just thought of something: I'll be fine.
6. Jim Carrey: Honestly Dave, I've always found you to be a bit of an over-actor.
5. Chris Rock: I'm just glad your show is being given to another white guy.
4. Julia Louis-Dreyfus: Thanks for letting me take part in another hugely disappointing series finale.
3. Peyton Manning: Dave, you are to comedy what I am to comedy.
2. Tina Fey: Thanks for finally proving men can be funny.
1. Bill Murray: Dave, I'll never have the money I owe you