• Kit Seelye weighs in on the newspaper circulation reports, with little or nothing new to say. [NYT]
• Is Tribune faking a sale of the LAT to placate the Chandler family? How disappointed David Geffen will be. [NYP]
• Reese and Ryan split? Keith Urban heads to rehab? Closing dates laugh in their faces! [WWD]
• Dave Price will continue getting up at the ass crack of dawn for CBS. [TV Week]
• Times columnist Thomas Friedman is rich, which makes him the enemy. Or did we miss the point of Norman Solomon’s critique? [HuffPo]
• Barry Diller makes it big by going small. [NYT]
There are no comments yet. Post yours!