Thank God It’s (Finally!) Friday. With Memorial Day weekend just ahead, we’ve spent the bulk of our time daydreaming about barbecues and beach bums&mdash—and forgot to watch our favorite pundits battle it out on cable television. Thankfully, Intern Wendy had far more restraint, hence today’s (almost) weekend edition of Cable Quotables.
• ???It’s kind of like finding out there’s no Santa Claus. I’ve been drinking those Rocky raw egg cocktails since I was a kid. Couldn’t figure out why it wasn’t working.??? Dan Abrams, traumatized by rumors of Sylvester Stallone’s ‘roid rage, Scarborough Country, May 21
• ???No, Wal-Mart is a huge, huge thing. They have some of the cheapest fishing tackle in America.??? Tucker Carlson, a sucker for the giant yellow smiley face, Tucker, May 21
• ???I mentored with Zamfir, master of the pan flute. I don’t like to talk about it.??? Anderson Cooper, on his hidden musical talent, Anderson Cooper 360, May 22
• ???It???s like a cupid shot them right in the face, I mean, the heart, the heart, right in the heart.??? Cecily Knobler, on lovebirds Amy Fisher and Joey Buttafuoco, Scarborough Country, May 23
• ???Should I feel responsible since it started over Al Gore???s experience on this show???? Larry King, taking the
credit blame for the Rosie O???Donnell/Elisabeth Hasselbeck fight, Larry King Live, May 23
There are no comments yet. Post yours!
You must log in to post a comment.
Need an account? Sign up! Registration is free and easy.