Mathew Rosengart is not about to let Kevin Federline get away with being a total A-Hole.
At least not without calling him out for it.
In a celebrity gossip story dominating the headlines at the moment, Federline spoke to The Daily Mail a few days ago and called out his ex-wife.
Specifically, he told the world that the ex-couple’s two sons — 16-year old Sean and 15-year old Jayden — don’t want anything to do with their mom.
The boys have decided they are not seeing her right now. It’s been a few months since they’ve seen her,” Federline claimed to this outlet, adding of Britney’s 2022 nuptials to Sam Asghari:
“They made the decision not to go to her wedding.”
Federline went on to question why Britney so often poses without clothes on via Instagram, stating of his sons:
“I can’t imagine how it feels to be a teenager having to go to high school” when everyone there has basically seen your mom naked.
In response to this pointed message, Britney fired back.
“It saddens me to hear that my ex-husband has decided to discuss the relationship between me and my children …” she wrote on Instagram.
“As we all know, raising teenage boys is never easy for anyone. It concerns me the reason is based on my Instagram. It was LONG before Instagram.
“I gave them everything. Only one word: HURTFUL.”
And then? In response to this response?
KEVIN FEDERLINE RELEASED FOOTAGE OF BRITNEY SCREAMING AT HER KIDS BACK IN THE DAY.
“Have you lost your f***ing mind?” Britney says to the then-11-year old and then-12-year old in one piece of this leaked footage, filming why she was driving.
“I am shocked as f–k with you, and I don’t know what to do … I don’t know what to say.”
This brings us up to date, and brings us to Rosengart.
“Britney has faithfully supported her children and she loves them dearly,” the attorney said in a statement to E! News on Thursday.
“Whether he realizes it or not, Mr. Federline has not only violated the privacy and dignity of the mother of his children, he has undermined his own children, whose privacy he should protect.
“Putting aside his ITV interview, Mr. Federline’s ill-advised decision to post an old video of his 11 and 12 year old children was cruel, bottom of the barrel stuff.”
Rosengart, for the record, is the same lawyer who represented Spears last year… helping her break free from the control over her father’s conservatorship.
He went on to refer to the artist as a “brilliantly-talented, extremely-hardworking icon who is rightfully beloved and respected by millions around the world.”
“The same, unfortunately, cannot be said about Mr. Federline, who for reasons that are inexplicable, decided to give a gratuitous interview that has hurt the mother of his children.”
Britney’s sons currently live with Federline, his wife Victoria Prince and that couple’s two daughters.
In 2018, Spears and Federline changed their custody arrangements, granting him custody of their sons 70 percent of the time, an increase from 50 percent.
“We are working with Instagram to ensure that Mr. Federline adheres to its rules and we are exploring all appropriate relief against him,” Rosengart concluded.
“In the meantime, as Britney herself poignantly said, whatever is occurring between her and her boys should remain private.
“We urge Mr. Federline to act with a measure of grace and decency and to cease from publicly discussing private matters, which benefits no one.”