Based on the allegations against Josh Duggar, along with behavior the former reality star himself has admitted to in the past?
It’s safe to assume this father of six – soon to be seven – children presents a clear and present danger to young children.
Given that he once molested his own siblings, and now faces child pornography charges, this is hard to dispute.
As we also just learned based on a recent 911 call, however?
Josh Duggar also presents a danger to adults.
Two adults in particular.
After Duggar was arrested in late April on two charges that could send him to prison for decades, the 33-year old was freed on bail pending trial, but banned by a judge from living at home.
Because all six of his children are under the age of 13.
Josh is accused of downloading sexually explicit material of kids as young as 18 months old. He cannot be trusted.
This same judge did permit Duggar to go free on bond, however, as we said. Friends of his parents, LaCount and Maria Reber, were allowed to serve as his guardians until a trial begins in July.
“We want to be able to help … with God’s help,” Maria Reber, herself a mother of two, said at a May 6 hearing of taking Josh in.
“I am looking at it as we are here of help for the family … to Josh and Anna, and we want to administer to them as best as we can.”
“My husband has made the decision and I’m here to support that decision.”
It sounds as if the Rebers may be regretting that decision right about now, however.
The Sun is now revealing that a 911 call was made from the Reber’s home in Elkins, Arkansas, on May 7.
That’s just one day after Josh was released from jail and placed under this couple’s supervision.
According to an Arkansas Sheriff’s Office, the call was made at 10:31 p.m. to report a “trespassing in progress” at the Reber’s home.
The caller, who asked to remain anonymous, said the family “no longer feels safe.”
After seeing a vehicle parked at the end of the driveway – an individual that was also asked to leave earlier in the week – it’s hard to blame them.
However, the driver eventually returned.
This confirmation comes amid talk that Jim Bob Duggar is very concerned about his oldest’s son safety.
“Jim Bob is doing everything he can for Josh, and he’s worried about the attention on him and the family,” an insider told The Sun on Wednesday, adding:
“He’s concerned about photographers in town covering the case.”
“[He’s concerned about] anyone who might want to hurt Josh because of the crimes he’s accused of.”
Josh, of course, has not yet been convicted of any crimes, and will have the chance to present an aggressive trial defense.
But it is well known and largely accepted that there’s almost no member of a society who faces more scorn than a pedophile.
Continued this source, citing a giant scandal from Josh’s past:
“Those who have rebelled against the family think it’s disgusting [Jim Bob is] pulling out all the stops for him years after he was forgiven for molesting his own sisters.”
The controversial dad of 19 is even willing to take some action here.
“Jim Bob has offered to pay for a new fence to be built at the Rebers to also keep them safe, along with Josh’s wife, Anna, and the kids when they go and visit,” concludes the aforementioned source.
Jason Gemeiner, who lives behind the Reber’s property, previously told The Sun of Josh living next door:
“I’m a little concerned, but there is not much I can do about it.
“I have a teen daughter so that’s my concern, but she’s a strong girl! We’re spread apart.”
Obviously, living near someone like Josh will put you on high alert, whether out of fear over what he might do, or what someone might do to him.
“There is a horse pasture in between us. It’s not like we interact,” he added.
“Everyone keeps to themselves.”
It will be fascinating to watch the trial play out this summer and listen to how Josh tries to explain the charges against him.