With Geraldo Rivera eliminated last week, and Mischa Barton narrowly escaping the same fate, all eyes were on her this week on DWTS.
Following two sub-par performances and rumors that Mischa is the worst contestant in Dancing with the Stars history, would she survive?
She would not. The third time was not the charm for Barton.
Mischa was voted off Dancing with the Stars, yet on the plus side, she did tally a season high 18 points, so she leaves on a high note.
Also, she seemed more relieved than anything else, so ...
Meanwhile, the celebrities all celebrated and honored the most memorable years of their lives on this emotional, moving broadcast.
Paige VanZant and Wanya Morris did well, as did Jodie Sweetin of Fuller House, but another star leap frogged them both to the top.
Here are Dancing with the Stars scores from week three …
- Nyle DiMarco and Peta Murgatroyd: 25/30
- Mischa Barton and Artem Chigvintsev: 18/30
- Marla Maples and Tony Dovolani: 21/30
- Doug Flutie and Karina Smirnoff: 20/30
- Von Miller and Witney Carson: 20/30
- Ginger Zee and Val Chmerkovskiy: 21/30
- Kim Fields and Sasha Farber: 22/30
- Antonio Brown and Sharna Burgess: 20/30
- Wanya Morris and Lindsay Arnold: 24/30
- Paige VanZant and Mark Ballas: 23/30
- Jodie Sweetin and Keo Motsepe: 23/30
Dancing with the Stars continues Monday at 8 p.m. on ABC. Who do you think has what it takes to join the ranks of champions?